Saturday, December 15, 2007

How beautiful...

Isaiah 52:7 says:

How beautiful on the mountains
are the feet of those who bring good news,
who proclaim peace,
who bring good tidings,
who proclaim salvation,
who say to Zion,
"Your God reigns!"


A blog about the good news happening in the Episcopal Church and other churches of the Anglican Communion. I want to showcase all the good work being done by churches and their members. Places where the Good News of the reign of God is being shown rather than discussed. Send me ideas, links etc. Add them to the comments.

3 comments:

June Butler said...

I like it, Ann. I love the mountain panorama. Can you get the words under the picture - or did you want them on top of the pic?

Paul said...

There is so much good being done and Good News being lived in the church. I am glad you will be holding it up for us all. Thanks!

Barbi Click said...

Ann, I love the picture; I love the idea of the blog. The picture makes me miss Wyoming...